Last update: 05/07/2021
Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order to us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend any errors. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
These terms will not be binding upon you for the purchase and supply of the Services until such a time as you have placed your order to purchase the products (your “Order”), and you receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your Order and that your Order will be processed for delivery in accordance with your chosen method i.e. how we will provide our WordPress support plan services to you.
We neither represent nor warrant that all Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order.
We offer no representations or warranties that the Goods and/or this Site offered will be accessible, or usable by you or without any faults. We agree to notify you at the earliest opportunity if there are any technical faults that would delay the processing of your order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order placed by you, if the Order is in breach of these terms of service in any way or if the use of the images, either infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or is corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated. On occasions, the Order may be refused because we cannot provide the Services to you for whatever reason, in which case we will notify you and offer you either an alternative or refund.
1. Support Requests & Support Time
Support must be requested through our support ticket system so that it can be categorized and responded to in a timely manner. You will be notified via email with information about our support ticket system upon registration which you will find in our customer portal area. Support requests are subject to approval.
Support cannot be requested via phone.
Acceptable support requests would include the following (for support plans):
- Theme/plugin troubleshooting
- Site optimization inquiries (load time, caching, etc)
- Plugin/code conflicts
- Theme/plugin installation
- Security or virus cleanup
- Migrate website to a new hosting account
- Setup server to host WordPress websites
Unacceptable support requests would include (for support plans):
- SEO setup/troubleshooting (We do not offer off site SEO yet)
- Aticle writing and article rewriting
- Third-party theme/plugin enhancements (especially without the plugin author’s permission)
- Complex changes that require more than available support hours to complete.
- Complex server troubleshooting
- Tasks that exceed your available support hours
However, you can request any WordPress-related tasks using our Pay Per Task approach.
1.1 Support Time
- Other than the regular maintenances and updates of the Maintainable Websites, you can use the remaining support time to improve your Maintainable and Supportable websites. We do not exceed the mentioned support time of the respective plans. If the support time exceeds while a support ticket/task in the process, we will postpone the task until the next billing cycle (Pay Per Task is the only option if you need to finish the task before the next billing cycle).
- Your monthly support hours can be used to get any of the mentioned support services at the support plans. Please note that fix times do not apply to development, SEO, migration, and server setup requests(the delivery time depends on the task).
1.2 Pay Per Task orders
- You must fill the Pay Per Task form on the PPT page https://wpauthors.com/pay-per-task/.
- One of our agents must discuss and gather more requirements before you make the payment.
- Payment must be made through a custom/private link with the task cost and initial agreement details. We will send the payment link once both parties agreed to the task summary.
- Read the task agreement before you make any payments.
1.3 WordPress speed optimization orders
- We do not guarantee 100% score on any of the speed metrix websites.
- In order to optimize your host/server, you must provide access to your server/host
- We are not responsible for the capabilities of your server/host.
3. Time log
“Billable Hours” is the time spent preparing deliverables. Time logs are available on monthly Support plans and time log information will be attached with each support ticket you open. You can find a time log summary from the subscriptions section of the “My Account” page.
We reserve a minimum 20% of the total monthly support time for the scheduled maintenance and security checkups (for maintainable websites). We use the above reserved for the following reasons:
- To test after a upgrade.
- To fix minimal bugs after a upgrade. if we have any compatibility issues, we will contact you.
- To create backups and restore points.
When we are working on the above tasks, the reserved time may exceed. It will consume your available support time.
4. When do we start
- We do not start a task until 2CheckOut validates the payment. If we are experiencing a delay, we will contact you through your email for further instructions.
- You must fulfil the requested information by the WordPress expert.
If both of the above boxes are checked, we start your task as soon as possible.
5. Extra Work
Extra work/tasks which we do not agree to do at the initial contract will charge separately. In addition, we can completely ignore the added extra tasks.
Any additional items, pages, or other features requested by The Client to be included in an already quoted or invoiced project will be assessed by WP Authors and quoted or billed separately.
We endeavor to render our services promptly. For your planning purposes, we will tell you how long we take for a certain task. It can be changed depending on support team availabilities and your delays.
For support plans, we expect you to tell us how many of those hours you expect to use (“Usage”). You determine the priorities among the services you require. We will usually help you determine these priorities by providing advice and Estimates.
7. Contact Information