Last Updated: Dec 01, 2020
It is vitally important to you that your personal information is kept safe and confidential. It is equally important that when you communicate information to us, that we acknowledge with you that such communication is secure.
We use a number of different cookies on our site.
In order to provide the Services available through our Website, we will hold certain personal information about you and we have obligations to you in relation to that data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The only data that we may collect from you via this Website is the following data about you, and through social media or through the use of the Services including but not limited to your name, address, email address, telephone number, or financial information, in the following circumstances:
- The only information which is relevant to your inquiries/support requests.
- Sufficient information to be able to deal with your inquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
- Support – when you request support, services, or information about the Services or our Website.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Correspondence – when you contact us
How do we use that information?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018 and EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We use the information you supply to provide you with the service which you have requested.
- If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products that may be of interest to you.
- Carry out our contracts with you
- Tell you our charges
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you.
- You may have to delegate access to your website to our dedicated email address [email protected] We prefer this method over, sharing passwords.
We may keep a record of those links which are used the most to enable us to provide the most helpful information but we agree to keep such information confidential and you will not be identified from this information.
Where we store your data
We only keep your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Notwithstanding the security measures that we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to us data via the internet.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First party cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
Session cookie – We use session cookies when you are signing in to our Website. Session cookies help our system to identify your current login and helps to securely communicate with our servers. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Affiliate cookies – As for most websites, we have an affiliate program. When you visit from an affiliate link, we store a string as a cookie to identify who has referred you. Third-party can not access this cookie.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Customer Reviews LTD – We use CUSTOMER REVIEWS LTD to manage our customer reviews. https://www.cusrev.com/terms.html
Third party cookies
Facebook Pixel – This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables Metia to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook. In particular it enables Metia to see how our users move between devices when accessing the Metia web site and Facebook, to ensure that Metia’s Facebook advertising is seen by our users most likely to be interested in such advertising by analysing which content a user has viewed and interacted with on the Metia web site.
To opt-out please see https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- 2CheckOut – Online Payment Processor
Check more information about their privacy & policy: https://www.2checkout.com/legal/
Verifone privacy & policy: https://www.verifone.com/en/us/legal
Your ability to view and correct the information
- We will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with details of all personal information held about you under our control. Such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
Breach of security
- If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorized person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
- We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at [email protected]
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to see the information we hold about you. We can charge you a fee (currently $7) for this service.
How long we retain your data
You can delete your support ticket whenever you need it. If not, your tickets will be automatically deleted after 45 inactive days.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.