1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
WP Authors (“Us” or “We”) provides the WP Authors website and various related services (collectively, the “site”) to you, the user, subject to your compliance with all the terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein (the “Terms”), as well as any other written agreement between us and you. In addition, when using particular services or materials on this site, users shall be subject to any posted rules applicable to such services or materials that may contain terms and conditions in addition to those in these Terms. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
We therefore recommend that you please read these terms carefully before using this Site as they affect your rights and liabilities under the Law and the basis upon which we will provide our services, whether you use the Site as a registered user or guest. By using the website, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don’t accept them, please don’t use the website.
These terms are effective as of 01/12/2020. We expressly reserve the right to change these terms from time to time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this website and these terms from time to time and to familiarise yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement of the modified terms and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified terms.
As used in these Terms, references to our “Affiliates” include our owners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors, suppliers, partners, sponsors, and advertisers, and includes (without limitation) all parties involved in creating, producing, and/or delivering this site and/or its contents.
If you are a affiliate, read the special affiliate agreement here: https://wpauthors.com/affiliate-agreement/
If you are entering in to this Agreement on behalf of a Company or other legal entity, any acceptance of these terms will be considered a representation by you that you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the terms “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these Terms, you may not proceed.
2. Description of Services
We make various services available on this Site including, but not limited to, WordPress maintenance, support, and development services. https://wpauthors.com/#services
You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the Site, including any of the Site features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that increase or enhance the then-current services on this Site shall also be subject to these Terms.
Our Site is available free of charge to use but you only have permission for temporary use of the Site, and we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
If you allow anyone else to use our Site, you must make sure that they read these Terms first, and that they follow them.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of the Services available from us correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, however please note that the exact nature of the Services may vary depending upon your individual requirements and circumstances.
3. Billing Cycle for Support Plans
All support plans are billed on a 30 day cycle (monthly) subscription payment, this applies to Lite Plan, Mini Plan, Standard Plan and Premium Plans. Currently, we have monthly subscriptions. You can downgrade or cancel the subscription at any time.
4. Payments for Pay Per Taks
You can not pay for a task without prior notice. You must fill the form at our PPT page (https://wpauthors.com/pay-per-task/).
- If the estimate is less than $150, you have to pay the full payment upfront.
- If the estimate is more than $150, you have to pay 50% upfront. 25% due upon the beginning of client review. 25% due before going live.
- Additional work (tasks which did not mention in the initial agreement) will be charged separately.
Estimates are not accurate. Our experience and best judgement is used to estimate as accurately as we can. Nevertheless, estimates may be inaccurate by 100% (i.e. half or double), or more on occasions. We will communicate with you as soon as we are aware that an estimate is inaccurate by more than 50%.
Any additional items, pages or other features requested by The Client to be included in an already quoted or invoiced project will be assessed by Net Ninjas and quoted or billed separately.
5. Time log
“Billable Hours” is the time spent preparing deliverables. Time logs are available on monthly Support plans and time log information will be attached with each support ticket you open. You can find a time log summary from the subscriptions section of the “My Account” page.
We reserve a minimum 20% of the total monthly support time for the scheduled maintenance and security checkups (for maintainable websites). This value may change depending on the size of your website. Depending on your website, the time required to do scheduled maintenance and security checkups will definitely take more than the reserved 20%. We do not guarantee that we can do all the scheduled maintenance and security checkups in the reserved 20% of your support time.
6. Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the Services on this Site, you will be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form at the checkout page, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”), and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
7. Conduct on Site
Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the site. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, we and our agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms and any other rules of user conduct for our site, or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate.
We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content. You hereby consent to such removal and waive any claim against us arising out of such removal of content. See “Use of Your Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorised access to another network or server. Not all areas of the Site may be available to you or other authorised users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our Site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
8. Third Party Sites and Information
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
10. Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
11. Termination of Use
As already stated, You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the Services available on this Site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this Site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
12. Support Requests & Support Time
Support must be requested through our support ticket system so that it can be categorized and responded to in a timely manner. You will be notified via email with information about our support ticket system upon registration which you will find in our customer portal area. Support requests are subject to approval.
Support cannot be requested via phone, live chat or email.
Acceptable support requests would include the following (for support plans):
- Theme/plugin troubleshooting
- Site optimization inquiries (load time, caching, etc)
- Plugin/code conflicts
- Theme/plugin installation
- Security or virus cleanup
- Migrate website to a new hosting account
- Setup server to host WordPress websites
Unacceptable support requests would include (for support plans):
- SEO setup/troubleshooting
- Third-party theme/plugin enhancements (especially without the plugin author’s permission)
- Complex changes that require more than available support hours to complete.
- Complex server troubleshooting
- Tasks that exceed your available support hours
However, you can request any WordPress-related tasks using our Pay Per Task approach.
12.1 Support Time
- Other than the regular maintenances and updates of the Maintainable Websites, you can use the remaining support time to improve your Maintainable and Supportable websites. We do not exceed the mentioned support time of the respective plans. If the support time exceeds while a support ticket/task in the process, we will postpone the task until the next billing cycle (Pay Per Task is the only option if you need to finish the task before the next billing cycle).
- Your monthly support hours can be used to get any of the mentioned support services at the support plans. Please note that fix times do not apply to development, SEO, migration, and server setup requests(the delivery time depends on the task).
13. Any Orders for Services
Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order to us you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend any errors. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
These terms will not be binding upon you for the purchase and supply of the Services until such a time as you have placed your order to purchase the products (your “Order”), and you receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your Order and that your Order will be processed for delivery in accordance with your chosen method i.e. how we will provide our WordPress support plan services to you.
We neither represent nor warrant that all Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order.
We offer no representations or warranties that the Goods and/or this Site offered will be accessible, or usable by you or without any faults. We agree to notify you at the earliest opportunity if there are any technical faults which would delay the processing of your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse an order placed by you, if the Order is in breach of these terms in any way or if the use of the images, either infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated. On occasions, the Order may be refused because we cannot provide the Services to you for whatever reason, in which case we will notify you and offer you either an alternative or refund.
13.1 Pay Per Task orders
- You must fill the Pay Per Task form on the PPT page https://wpauthors.com/pay-per-task/.
- One of our agents must discuss and gather more requirements before you make the payment.
- Payment must be made through a custom/private link with the task cost and initial agreement details. We will send the payment link once both parties agreed to the task summary.
- Read the task agreement before you make any payments.
14. Cancellations and Refunds
14.1 Support Plan Subscriptions
Once you have subscribed to a monthly plan, you will be charged every month until you have unsubscribed by logging into the dashboard and downgrading or canceling the subscription. Your service will cancel/terminate within 2 business days of notifying us. If you feel the service we provided does not match the level of support offered at the time of purchase, you can write to us outlining your reasons to request a refund. We will process refunds for unused support hours. See the below example: * $20 per support hour for all plans.
- Suppose you have purchased the MINI plan ($25). You will get 1 support hour. When you are canceling the subscription you have used 30 minutes of support hour. This means you are eligible to get $10 as a refund.
- Suppose you have purchased the LITE plan ($45). You will get 2 support hours. When you are canceling the subscription you have used 1 support hour. This means you are eligible to get $20 as a refund.
14.2 Pay Per Task
- If we are unable to fulfill your WordPress requirement, we will provide a full refund within 7 days (may reduce transact fees).
- If you want to stop the task due to an issue on your side, we will reduce the development/support cost from the full payment. The estimated cost will be calculated by our experts and they will inform the refundable value.
- We do not refund on completed tasks.
We endeavor to render our services promptly. For your planning purposes, we will tell you how long we take for a certain task. It can be changed depending on support team availabilities and your delays.
For support plans, we expect you to tell us how many of those hours you expect to use (“Usage”). You determine the priorities among the services you require. We will usually help you determine these priorities by providing advice and Estimates.
16. Events Beyond Our Control
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any failure to perform, or delay in performance or any of our obligations under the Terms that is caused by events outside of our control.
17. Governing Law
The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions and any proposal will be construed according to and is governed by the laws of Victoria. You and Net Ninjas submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of Victoria in relation to any dispute arising under these terms and conditions or in relation to any services we perform for you.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this Site, or use of or access to this site.
If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related rights shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
19. Contact Information